5.26.2010

1:3 :: peonies

ok, more like 1:3,000! I LOVE peonies! i don't know many people who don't...i mean, they smell nice, they are kinda fluffy but not prissy, they come in beautiful colors, and they make any arrangement look 10 times more luscious. and lusciousness is a good thing. I also have fond memories of peonies that my mom had in her yard...I remember being fascinated by the ants crawling around on the buds. anyhoo, they are perhaps my favorite flower. Here are three fun ways to use them. A few blooms in hanging vases via apartment therapy, a more casual arrangement of peonies via away to garden (also with tips on how to make your peonies bloom!), and finally an arrangement from sarah at Saipua who was a huge inspiration to me to even think about becoming a florist. if you want more beautiful pics, info, and tips about peonies read her 3-part "weeder's digest" on Design*Sponge (part1, part2, part3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails